Local SEO Specialist
International Digital Media Company
Work Remotely & Flexible Hours
Career Change Opportunity (We Will Train You)
Vortala was founded in 2004 with a vision to provide healthcare professionals with a world-class website service designed to grow their practices.
Today, with our team of 50 online marketing professionals, over 2000 healthcare professionals worldwide trust Vortala to manage their practice website and online reputation.
As a member of our SEO Team, you’ll execute proven methods and strategies to maximize traffic to client sites. You’ll work closely with our client service, content and design teams to produce measurable new patient conversion results!
Reporting to the Team Leader; SEO, your duties will include:
- Researching websites including; backlinks analysis, competitive analysis, keyword research and analytics interpretation.
- Quality assurance checks of new websites to ensure sites have been created using SEO best practices.
- Troubleshooting under-performing websites including performing site audits to identify areas of opportunity and creating action plans.
- Effective cross-department collaboration to communicate and implement client SEO strategies.
- Liaising directly with clients to resolve SEO issues and challenges.
To secure an interview, you should be highly analytical, extremely organized and possess a working knowledge of Internet marketing and website content management. Specific SEO skills are advantageous but not essential as we will train the right person!
This is a full-time position with flexible hours. And, as everything we do is online, you can work remotely from the convenience of your own home office. You will travel 1 – 2 times per year for training and planning with the SEO team. (Our next get together is in Florida in May.)
How do you be an effective SEO specialist?
The SEO specialist plays an important role in this new digital ecosystem. He is this person who works behind the scene to ensure that your web site is optimised. He should have the following qualities like:
* Ability to lead and work closely with other members of the team.
* Must be keen to share knowledge and train colleagues.
* Must be hardworking and passionate to provide the best service for our clients.
* Help to improve services via customer feedback.
* Must be good at note taking, and developing plans/ strategies/ ideas.
* Able to develop our SEO service, with the latest te…
How do you become a SEO specialist?
You will need to do an IT course in the first place, learning some essential skills on developing oneself as an SEO specialist. However, post study experience plays an even more important role as one continue to progress.
Which IT course?Well i don't think that you need to do any IT course.Any person who has interest and having some knowledge on internet and system can become SEO specialist.But remember it is not a theoretical subject you can't do it by learning any one process.
how to be seo specialist? | Yahoo Answers
Smart Traffic is the largest dedicated SEO specialist in the UK boasting one of the most successful client track records in the Industry. Smart Traffic is an SEO company that is focussed on delivering the highest results and rankings for every one of our Worldwide client base.
to know more visit us