Free SEO analysis Report
- Submit any URL and select “Link Report.” Enter one URL at a time. You can submit a URL from your website, or you can submit a competitor’s web page to see their links.
- The report unveils a list of inbound links for that URL. Results are provided for Google, Bing, and Yahoo
Note: With the free version of our SEO tool, you’ll receive 30 links from Google, Bing, and Yahoo. The paid, full version of the Link Analysis Report tool provides all inbound links from Majestic.
4 Ways to Use This Data
The Link Analysis Report is a fast and easy way to see some of your inbound links and the backlinks of your competitors.
Use the information provided by this report to:
1. Get a snapshot of your backlink profile. Backlinks have the power to improve or harm your website’s ability to rank. According to search engines, some are healthy, some are unnatural, and others are downright spammy. So before you can even evaluate the quality of your backlinks you have to know what they are. If you’re searching for a free tool to give you a start when locating your inbound links, the Link Analysis Report does the job. This free SEO tool gathers a page’s backlinks and gives you a taste of a page’s backlink profile.
2. Catch bad links that can harm your site. Identifying your backlinks with the Link Analysis Report is going to give you a raw list of links that you can analyze from there. You want to find unnatural or spammy links before Google does. A proactive approach, backlink analysis is the first step in the process of monitoring your website’s link profile. With a list of your backlinks in front of you, you can review and analyze each link and get rid of the ones you feel are harming your site.
3. Discover your competition’s backlinks: Do you have a competitor with high-ranking pages? By running a competitor’s top ranking web page through the Link Analysis Report, you can find any authority links that might be responsible for assisting their rankings.
This information can help you:
- Get a better understanding of a healthy link profile. You might know the basic qualities of a good backlink, but it’s not always easy to sift the authority websites from the low-quality sites. How do you know if a website is truly an expert in your field? One way to find out is to research your competition’s backlinks. Even if the specific websites don’t apply to your business, at least you can get a clear picture of what a healthy link relationship looks like and which types of backlinks are honored by the search engines.
SEO Webpage Analysis
Mobile Application (LXRMarketplace)
Is there any Indian SEO company for free quality analysis report for my website? | Yahoo Answers
Actually this is not necessary for Indian SEO but this is for all SEO company. Try some SEO Website Analysis taken from my source below. This would be a great help.
Is there any Indian SEO company for free quality analysis report for your website
Get a Free Analysis and Quality Report for your website