SEO SEM Expert
This search engine marketing specialist (SEO/SEM) job description template is optimised for posting in online job boards or careers pages and easy to customise for your company.
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo and Bing in order to maximize ROI.
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Proven SEO experience
- Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
Attract More Patients in the Next 6 Months Than in the Past 6 Years: Attract the Patients YOU Want - Become the EXPERT in Your Market - Transform the Future of Your Practice in Six Months or Less
eBooks (SmartBox Web Marketing)
What is the difference between SEO and SEM?
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization and
SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing.
SEO is included in SEM.
SEO has to do with a page or site and code+links, while SEM inculdes PPC(paid per click) and other forms of online marketing.
sem = Search Engine Marketing. It includes SEO and paid techniques like paid inclusion and paid placement.
SEO = search engine optimization. optimizing your site for natural listings and directories.
SEO is a piece of SEM